One of my favorite quick-reference sites is linguanaut. It has over 50 languages available, but I use it for Korean and Japanese. (Depending on the language you’re looking for, it has even more than just what the Korean section includes. For example, the Japanese references include a category just for famous Japanese sayings, which is pretty neat!) Its Korean section includes:
- basic greetings and lots of common phrases
- important words (like days of the week and prepositions/positional words)
- a virtual Korean keyboard (but 왜요 haven’t you already gotten keyboard stickers and set up your computer’s language?)
- survival terms (emergency, medical terminology, etc.)
- free-and-real-human-beings-not-just-Google-Translate-making-you-accidentally-say-really-inappropriate-things translation help
Under each of these categories are tons of useful words and phrases, as well as tips. I wouldn’t suggest learning solely from linguanaut, but it’s a great supplement and quick reference site to whatever you’re already using (like Talk To Me In Korean, Livemocha, etc.). I hope linguanaut helps you out as much as it has helped me!